MultiSend is a feature which allows you to automatically send a percentage of your Staking and/or Masternode Rewards to another Crave address(es), up to 100% of your rewards.
To activate MultiSend, go to Settings → MultiSend. You should see the following...
- The input boxes should be fairly straightforward.
- If you have a masternode(s) set up, and want to send any percentage rewards from these masternodes to another Crave address, check the 'Send For Masternode Rewards' box.
- Likewise, if you are staking, check the 'Send For Stakes' box to send any percentage of the rewards generated from staking to another wallet.
- Both of these boxes may be checked if you are using the wallet both as a masternode (or controller) and for staking.
Percentage / Address
- The Percentage box refers to the percentage of the selected reward which will be sent to the Address box in the next line.
- Once you fill in the desired information, click Add.
- If you would like to split the percentages to go to multiple different address, you can perform the 'Add' operation again with the next address. Make sure that your total percentage does not exceed 100% however.
Follow the instructions in the above image for any other operations with MultiSend.
- When satisfied, click 'Activate', and 'View MultiSend' will update the current status with your inputted information. If all well, you should see that MultiSend is Active.
- If no longer wish to use MultiSend, you must disable it, either with the GUI or the console command.
- It may be necessary to restart your wallet for these changes to take effect.
If you are running on console, the following information may be useful...
Information From the Crave Console
WHAT IS MULTISEND?
MultiSend allows a user to automatically send a percent of their stake reward to as many addresses as you would like
The MultiSend transaction is sent when the staked coins mature (100 confirmations)
TO CREATE OR ADD TO THE MULTISEND VECTOR:
multisend <Crave Address> <percent>
This will add a new address to the MultiSend vector
Percent is a whole number 1 to 100.
MULTISEND COMMANDS (usage: multisend <command>)
print - displays the current MultiSend vector
clear - deletes the current MultiSend vector
enablestake/activatestake - activates the current MultiSend vector to be activated on stake rewards
enablemasternode/activatemasternode - activates the current MultiSend vector to be activated on masternode rewards
disable/deactivate - disables the current MultiSend vector
delete <Address #> - deletes an address from the MultiSend vector
disable <address> - prevents a specific address from sending MultiSend transactions
enableall - enables all addresses to be eligible to send MultiSend transactions